Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Dairy- Free)
Today is the last day of summer! WE MISS YOU ALREADY!! My kids and I are obsessed with summer beach trips and picnics in the park.
While we dread the winter and being inside for a few months, I’m actually excited to take Fall walks and pick pumpkins with my, now walking, 1 year old! It’ll be the first time we can all join in on the Fall festivities.
I love football, bonfires and wearing hoodies on chilly nights. ALSO, I am that annoying Pumpkin EVERYTHING person they make all the memes about. #Basic
So in celebration of Pumpkin season.. we took a goodbye summer beach trip this morning and came home and made pumpkin muffins this evening. I hope you enjoy these dairy- free muffins as much as we do.
HAPPY FALL Y’ALL!
- 1 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees
- Place Eggs and spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the egg mixture and blend until well combined.
- Line a muffin tray with baking cups (I use silicone)
- Fill baking cups 3/4 of the way full
- Bake 25 minutes for large muffins or 15 minutes for mini muffins.
- Freeze baked muffins for a quick grab and go snack throughout your week.